Have you or would you ever poop out in public?

I can't do it. I almost exploded tonight, but I held my own. If you do aren't you worried others are going to know its you? Maybe I'm just really paranoid. It will be interesting to see how others feel.

Oh and for any smart asses it would be pooping in a toilet in the restroom, not just out in the open, of course.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OH, and here's a sad story for you...

We were going to see Jekyll and Hyde at our local theater, me and my dad and my stepmom. We had eaten right before the show, and the food went right through me. (Typical.) So I ran to the bathroom to do my business. It was empty when I got in there.

Well, as sooooooon as I relieved myself, like five people came in. I was SO embarrassed. Two of the people were a mom and a little girl. The little girl said "Mommy, it stinks in here!" and the mom was like "I know baby, just hold your breath."

OMGOMGOMGOMG I could have died.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:05 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i dont mind...LOL one time I even went jogging and there wasnt a public restroom anywhere and I had to crap so bad so I went behind a bush...LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• No problems at all... it's just a normal thing... everybody has to poop!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 12:00 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I absolutely hate it and will only do it if I have to go really bad and we aren't going home anytime soon. And I'll only do it in a bathroom that isn't busy. I can probably count on both hands how many times I've gone in public.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• My FIRST date with my kids dad I got really sick- Yeah, I was sitting in his BRAND NEW car in tears as we were driving down this dark, farm road for like 20 mins, he was SPEEDING trying to get to the freeway to find a gas station- I couldn't make it, He pulled over, And held me up so I could shit on the side of the road. LOL, were happily married now! I sware if a man could do that for a woman on the first date and not judge, he can do ANYTHING!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I will only if I absolutely have to. I can't do it if there's someone else in the bathroom though. I hate making any noise whatsoever, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:03 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• When you gotta go, ya gotta go. It's not my favorite thing to do, but I'm not going to risk crapping in my pants to try and get home. Everybody poops, just like the book says.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:06 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Caitxrawks and Anonymous :03 I'm laughing so hard right now and caitxrawks thats why I can't do it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• you know.... not at a nice establishment... at like 'rest stop' bathrooms no problem!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:12 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Everyone has to do it at some point in time - I am not going to put a strain on my body trying to hold it in til I get home or whatever. Ya'll are gonna give yourselves hemmorroids!

My DH waits though - he says he always has since he was a kid - something about being paranoid about someone looking thru the cracks in the stall doors at him (like guys are walking around doing that! lol) So he'll only go if he's somewhere there is an actual door that closes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Aug. 9, 2009