what is the longest you went not having sex and why

whats the longest amount of time you and your husband went without having sex? and why did you go so long?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• 8 months... He was in Iraq.
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 12:15 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i will be the first to answer my own question.
    The last time we had sex was in july 2008 , i was pregnant with my baby, and started bleeding, doc said no sex until baby is born, which was in december 2008, since then we have not been able to get any time to ourselves. and i am so exhausted,etc...and i am also very worried that things will never get back to normal between us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• 2 months- because I had really awful morning sickness and to put it plainly, i feared I would puke on him
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:16 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Almost 8 months. My husband was deployed.
    militarywife976

Answer by militarywife976 at 12:18 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• we had sex only one time my whole pregnancy , because i refused to i always felt icky n tired n just didnt want to ... now i do eerything in my power to not have sex still n my son will be 5 months old , we have only had sex twice since he was born n my fiancee complains non stop, but i just am too tired
    jojosmommy24

Answer by jojosmommy24 at 12:18 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Four months because I had fibroids and bled heavily non-stop for two months and then recovered from surgery for the next two.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:19 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• 10 months, i wanted to be a 'born again virgin' and make it a whole year but that didnt happen... not because i couldnt keep it in my pants but because i fell 'in love' HAHAH. never again.
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:20 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• 10 months because my husband was in Iraq. Besides that, maybe a month or two. I don't remember. We've been together so long. I probably could have told you BI (Before Iraq) but after that, IDK. We don't usually wait very long. There was a time there, though, when we hated each other - but that was a long time ago. So. Probably a month or two (besides Iraq) because we didn't like each other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• we had sex in july 2009 then i had the baby and cant get my iud til september and my SO doesnt know what a condom is so we wont be having sex until i get my IUD so 3 months, and by then the baby will be 3 months old and i dont know if we will have time to do it then. MAYBE WE WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN... if he dont come to bed at night we sure wont......DAMN XBOX!
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 12:37 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• maybe 2 weeks, and its just because i'm pregnant with our second, I didn't even make it 3 weeks after my C section with my daughter.
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 12:45 AM on Aug. 9, 2009