What is the Quickest, Most Paying, legit way you know of to make money online?

Not a build your business. It GPT or PTC, please tell me in detail the highest paying, automatic paying, and how you do the GPT to credit for sure, etc. I would love to find a real data entry job if at all possible. I have looked at several ways and just have not found one yet. Please help, as my hubby has been without work and don't know when he will have more. He does concrete, self employed, in a small town that has pretty much died. No jobs even for my 18yr old son or me. Thanks so much for real helpful useful information.:)

wersmith7

Asked by wersmith7 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• m-avi

I  have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:32 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• GPT?

Answer by rkoloms at 9:57 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• The quickest is to sell a valuable item on ebay

• Well, hon, Sorry. Don't know that you will find any help here. GPTs only pay big if you build up your "team" by recruiting others. And then you make a % of what they do plus what you do. The only possible way you can earn decent income with those is to work hard to recruit others to do it and pray they actually do... I don't know of any REAL high paying GPT where you don't have to recruit A LOT of people!

Check this one out... I used to do GPTs on the side, but waisted tons of time and money trying to get them to credit and rarely did the stuff go through... I lost money!!! With this I have gone from $0 a month to $3K in no time!! www.EarnWithFreebies.net

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:12 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I have a list of sites that I use and the results at Earn Money Online It's not gonna make you rich, but you can earn enough to make a difference for sure.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 6:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2009