what happend on the WORST first date you ever had!??!

I have two stories-
1.) I shit on the side of the road and the guy had to hold me up as I squated in tears pooing- he is my hubby now! :) LOL
2.) I smoked a bowl before I went out with this guy, and on our way to kenosha I had to have him pull over because I needed to puke- I blew chunks EVERYWHERE!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL!

My worst first date is kind of boring. We barely talked, we saw a movie that I had already seen twice and we played a few arcade games. I never called him again. Yikes!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:27 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I was 17 and went out with a 15 yr old. We get to the movie and they refuse to let him buy the tickets because he is too young for a R rated movie. So I buy the tickets. The movie sucked, afterward we went to Village Inn for a bite to eat and he ordered a milkshake. It comes in a nice glass and they bring out the metal cup it was made in. He dumps the extra into the small glass, it doesn't fit naturally so it spills all over the table. He starts laughing like Bevis and Butthead and then starts quoting them. UGH! OK, so I am sooo embarrassed by now that I stand up and pay the bill, just so I can get out of there. I drive him 10 miles home. When we get there he tries to move in for a kiss. I was so pissed that I shoved his face out the door and drove off. His friend told me the next day that I drove over the toe of his shoe, but missed the toes. Damn...I really wish I HAD run them over.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:33 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I went out with a guy who hit on me at work. I took my roommate with me to be safe (thank gawd), we met in a bar then went over to his place. His place was completely COVERED in Nazi symbols and related German propaganda. He tried to convince me he wasn't a bad guy, he was just proud of his German heritage. It was so disturbing. And so was he, he was a complete wacko who ended up stalking me for a short while then blew up at me when I told him off.
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 1:17 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I had met this guy online and we'd talked for quite a while before we finally met for dinner...over a month. Things were going great, until we went back to his house and he raped me.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 3:15 AM on Aug. 9, 2009