have you had a forclosure ?

I havent had one happen to me but I feel for any one who has.... How devastating was it for u?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes we lost the house we brought our girls home to, to foreclosure because my dh lost his job. It was very traumatic
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:44 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• As much sympathy as I have for you, asking about foreclosure doesn't seem fun to me. And seeing how this is the Just for Fun category, can you make the question fun? If not, would you please move it. THX!
    devoted_mom

Answer by devoted_mom at 12:48 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• get a life!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Get a life? You're asking about foreclosure and you've never been foreclosed on? Seriously? How much of a life do you have when you have to nose in on others' personal business? Apparently not much of one or 1) you could come up with a better 'just for fun' question and/or 2) you wouldn't have responded to my answer with 'get a life'. Don't get mad at me because I can read, and know where to post my questions.

P.S.
    FTW!!!! Notice I didn't hide behind 'anonymous'. Thx!
    devoted_mom

Answer by devoted_mom at 1:29 AM on Aug. 9, 2009