Can someone figure this out?

http://patriotskyline.blogspot.com/2009/08/discrepancy-between-obama-colb-child.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Sure, it's called desperation! lol. The article is so sloppily worded it is hard to make sense of, but from what I gather they are complaining that Obama's birth certificate looks different than someone else's long form (not actually proven to be a true birth certificate, by the way.) Also, complaining aboutthe numbers (unseen in the pics, but I guess we are supposed to take their word) which could easily be explained by hospitals filing the certificate at different times. Duh!
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Well there isn't really anything to figure out... was Obama born here no ONE but his mother knows this! Does it matter even if he wasn't born here??? No. Why??? Because "hypothetically" say he was not born here he would have enough people covering it up...PLUS all of his brainwashed supporters. Even if he was born on the MOON NO ONE will ever find substantial evidence to hold up the allegations!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Don't know, but rest assured that some of us "brainwashed supporters" have wised up. My hubby and I voted for him and are now kicking ourselves blue. I'm writing my Republican congressmen promising to vote for them if they stop this healthcare from going through!
    earthmama727

Answer by earthmama727 at 2:07 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I just got my kid's BC. First and only one I have ever gotten. It looks like the COLB that is all the debate. I will not be getting anything else. This is all my state will give me, unless I cough up 50 bucks for the "Commenmorative Copy". MY BC is a little more formal looking, but both my kids' and my DHs are very similiar to the one Obama is using, right down to COLB across the top. 3 different states, also. If one loses one's BC, that is all you get. In my YDSs case, that is all that they will issue period.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 2:29 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I also wanted to add that I had both my kids at home, and the notification of birth was filed by the midwives - and I do not get that copy. That is filed with the state. Then, should I need proof that my kids were born, the state refers to that copy filed at the time of birth. I think that is what the govenor and SecHealth of HI have seen - the filing of his birth. I don't know why all the birther freaks feel they need to see it - the state keeps it on file to be able to issue a COLB should you need one. I asked my parents - they don't have anything like that either - they signed paperwork when we were born where the dr signed off on the birth and that went to the state, not them. They had to file afterwards to get a BC.

I think the birther nuts are insulting that they want proof that no one else has to provide. WTF ever. The rest of us can use a COLB - so can Obama.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 2:37 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I can figure out one thing, for sure. If Obama gets the ax for something, we get biden pelosi.

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:59 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Lilim,
    Are your kids or you in the president seat?
    The man was PUT IN THERE and all the suckers that ate every piece of crap he handed them are finally starting to see what he is and are vomiting over it.
    The thought that they ever voted for him makes them ill. It is like spilling milk on the carpet and unless there is a good cleansing that milk will continue to stink.
    People know they were in error and they regret it deeply.
    The creep needs to once and for all cough up a real BC; maybe he can get 39 since that is a number that was quoted about his different usages of Soc. Sec. cards.
    I hope he just keeps pulling that leash tighter and tighter and is removed from the White House and tossed in jail.
    How hard would it have been for the totally immature twit to just show his citizenship? Instead he spends a lot of money to keep it buried.
    CREEP not president. Coward and liar fit too.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 5:10 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• It reminds me of the conspiracy theories people had for Bush and how the media didn't make a huge deal about them. The media, however is making a big deal about birthers, even though they are a small minority in efforts to make the other side look bad. I don't which is worse, the people who believe these links, or the people who believe the hype about the birthers.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Bloodbought - Not every person who voted for him regrets it. In fact there are many many people who still do support him. According to a recent Gallup poll, it's still over 50% that approve. So...I love how people try to make it sound like every single person in America is against him and how he's trying to force us all into his way when there are still so many who agree with him.

"Obama's current 56% rating is about average for the job approval ratings of all presidents Gallup has measured since 1945, and is roughly equal to the approval rating of his immediate predecessor, George W. Bush, in early August 2001 -- Bush's first year in office."

Anyhoo, that's irrelevant. Bottom line - have proof before you start spouting rumors around to be exaggerated.
    soldierswifey05

Answer by soldierswifey05 at 6:00 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• soldier-- Gallup is not exactly the most unbiased poll out there. Rasmussen is more accurate--unless of course you want to hold on to the belief that Obama is doing a stellar job!

"It is important to remember that the Rasmussen Reports job approval ratings are based upon a sample of likely voters. Some other firms base their approval ratings on samples of all adults. President Obama's numbers are always several points higher in a poll of adults rather than likely voters. That's because some of the President's most enthusiastic supporters, such as young adults, are less likely to turn out to vote."

I can only imagine what his approval ratings will be when unemployment numbers, housing values, and businesses and industry REALLY bottom out! We haven't seen the worst yet!!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:10 AM on Aug. 9, 2009