engaging??? and this nasty discharge (TMI)

ok so I'm only 33 weeks and for like the last week I have this pain down there feels like I'm brused is that engaging? and the last 3 days i've had alot of that discharge gross stuff is that normal??? isn't it alittle early to be dropping.

MrsCarlton

Asked by MrsCarlton at 12:54 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is the gross stuff your mucus plug? sometimes it's a little bloody and looks like snot. I dropped around 32 weeks and started dilating.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 1:51 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Welcome to the third trimester! The discharge increases over the course of your pregnancy, so that's probably just the normal increase (unless it smells funny and/or is cottage-cheesy). My girlie bits felt bruised for the last several weeks with my son, I think part of it is just the pressure, and part of it is the extra blood flow (which helps with those mind-blowing orgasms!). You're probably not dropping yet, but the baby will get their head pretty low.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:44 AM on Aug. 9, 2009