If Cafemom gave you control of the site for one day what would you change and why?

Asked by katelynnsmommy1 at 3:00 AM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would be a Fascist dictator! Just kidding, (somewhat : )
    The first thing I would do is spend the first few hours going on a troll hunt. I'd weed out as many fakes as I could. Then I would make it where you can change your screen name without having to rejoin. Oh, and I would ban the advertisement at the top that balloons out and forces you to click it unintentionally over and over again....

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I agree, I would totally have it where you can change your screen name. I actually had to rejoin a long time ago because I had a name that included my ex-fiance. Obviously, I didn't want to be reminded of that all the time! I also would have it so you could chat in your groups without one of the owners of the group being in there. Gee, I don't know what else at the time, otherwise the site isn't bad right now!

Answer by NomadSara at 9:26 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I'd make a lot of changes to the showdowns. I love them, but they need some work and the admins don't seem to really care about improving them.

Answer by StarrMom2Xander at 9:55 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I would kick of the close minded and rude people who do the daily dose of atheism and the dail dose of Christianity.
    They are really annoying!

Answer by Bentyswife at 2:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• ooooh - I would also kick of the people who say they are parents just bc they have a DOG! Cmon! Seriously! Get your own website "Dogmoms" for pet owners ONLY

Answer by Bentyswife at 2:30 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I would make the group button have a drop down button so that people could quickly click on what page they want to view. Also if a person deletes their account they should also dissapear automatically on peoples friends list.

Answer by SylviaNCali at 2:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I would have it where you would have more options for fonts and make it where you only had to check it once and it would stay that way until you wanted to change it to something else instead of having to select a size color and either bold or italic.

Answer by Beverely at 6:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2008