Cheating?

So I've been reading a lot of questions about men being unfaithful, but never about the moms doing it. I know the statistic is men do it more often but it does happen, right? (and i'm not talking about open relationships)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Actually, lately, women have been the ones to cheat more often. It was on the news; I know you're not supposed to believe everything you hear but to me this is believable. :-p
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:15 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• It's more believable to me now too about women doing it. We do it for different reasons and in the last several years lots of people have been putting in more and more time at work as they can (even women but in most families the man works whether the wife does or not), and women need, want, and desire the attention that their men aren't around to give them and they seek it somewhere else. Another big thing is the internet.. it's amazing how many people are finding "hook ups" online, and at the very least, emotional affairs.
    Last I read men were still ahead by a small percentage, but women had raised their percentage considerably higher to get close to the men's.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:43 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• have you read my question!!!!! BECAUSE ALL MEN ARE DOGS!!!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:50 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• It happens but how many moms have time to cheat? My ex cheated on me with a woman who was cheating on her DF, lol hope they are happy together, god knows they will likely both cheat again.

I'm marrying my best friend in the spring, I've known him all my life and I know he would never cheat. There are very few men like him, it is sad, you can't blame it on bad parenting because my ex's father would never cheat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Aug. 9, 2009