So my SO was caught cheating on me tonight!!!!

Long story short, he was seen at our friends house with a girl he cheated on me with before! He was all over her. He was supposed to be at his dads this weekend and he wasnt. I called his dad and he hasnt been there tonight. Or since Thursday night. So I found out where his little skanky bitch girlfriend lives and I am about to go pay his ass a visit at her house!!! This should be interesting! I cant wait to see his face and hear his excuse this time!!!!!

Just wanted yall to know! (better add a question so this wont get deleted) Did he really think Im that stupid that I wouldnt find out? We hang out with the same people!!!

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 2:46 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldn't waste my time going over there.
    If he lived with me, I'd have his things packed (or thrown) out in the front yard and when he asked what was up... I'd say that you called his Dad's... he hadn't been there and you don't give a ratts behind where he's been, but he can go right back there with all of his stuff.
    Cheating is just wrong anyways, but dang, you're pregnant and it's just wrong to put your own child's life in danger by sleeping around (for him to do that to you and the baby).
    Normally I ask if there's any way to work it out... this time, umm... I don't know how I could.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:52 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• what the helll!!! go whoop some ass girl! im sorry though!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:47 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• IM PREGNANT I CANT but I want to see his face! A way for him to try to lie his way out this is gonna be funny!!!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:48 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• group hugOh Im so sorry. Aww...you deserve better.

Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:51 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Poor you I am so sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• nope Im done!!!!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:53 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• oh... wellll i would pack his shit up too
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:54 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I'm really sorry, you are pregnant, im sure that makes it so much worse! He's an ass and you deserve so much better. Be strong girl, if you need someone to talk with you can always message me :D
    Smile!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:55 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I'd be done too, dont let him back in your life, its just going to happen again, especially if he does this while your pregnant.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:55 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• F HIM!!! I'm SO sorry you have to deal with this!!! You know you got your girls here on cafemom....we will help you with as much as we can!!!! Kick his sorry A$$ to the curb!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:57 AM on Aug. 9, 2009