Does anyone else have to ....

I just ate some sour cream and onion potato chips and I have to take a massive dump!!!

Anyone else need to ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol..no
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:01 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Lol I'm on my period right now and have diarrhea; I was feeding my daughter this morning and I had to poop so bad that I almost didn't make it, lol!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:02 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Nothing like talking some serious poop but it's even better when it's explosive diareah involved.
    Nope, I don't need to right now, and sour cream and onion chips never do that to me... but watermelon and chinese food will :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:04 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• gross no i dont LOL

LMAO!!! haha this is really funny and lisa ann and sarah lee you both cracked me up!!

sarahlee.. my family calls that diarrhea "period poop" LOL...

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:05 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• ummmmmmmmmmmm no
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:08 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Glad we got a laugh out of you :)
    It's so nice to share the poop stories with each other aint it lol
    I'm horrible about when I do get diareah calling up a friend and saying something like "man, I tell ya... it felt like my ass was puking" or "I had some serious projectile diareah".
    Heck I do it now just for shock effect or to gross out some of my more sensitive friends lol
    Not like we don't all do it from time to time lol My favorite tho is when a new Mom calls up someone to ask about the color of her baby/kids poop. That never gets old when you're seriously concerned about the color of someone else's poop.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:11 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• im annonn cus i hate wear i work!!!lol but i work at mcdonalds and everything there makes you pop so bad!!!!on brake i get a free meal from there im starting to eat the salad but still im bout to make a ham and cheese n tho it in the fridge n say thats mine dont eat it!! lol its horrible!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I hate when I have to pop with poop! I sware everytime I eat at mickey d's!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Uh... NO... But thanks for the info! LOL
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 3:40 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

*UGH* I think it's their coke. It's just got so much damned syrup in it... It makes me sick EVERY time. Not where I have to take a dump, but my stomach is in knots for HOURS... IF I buy anything from there, I don't get a drink.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 3:41 AM on Aug. 9, 2009