if you LOs hair changed colour when???

if you LOs hair changed color how old were they?? my DD was born with BLACK hair & her whole head is covered in blonde peach fuzz under it now :)

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:50 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My dd was born with JET BLACK hair! It slowly turned red by 6 mos and now at 21 mos it is white blonde!!! So pretty! :) Same thing happened to me when I was born... my dad used to yell at my mom because he thought she was dying my hair. My dh however was born with white hair which turned red and then brown! lol
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:52 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• my DD was born with jet black hair and her hair is blond i would say by a few month it cam ein blond(the black feel out fo rthe most part)
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:02 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• many(most ) newborns are bown with thaat jet black hair and they lose it around 1-2 months. :o)The only babies that may keep it are babies that are of ethnic origin, ie. african amer, asian, hispanic.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:34 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• my DD was born with jet black hair (kept all of it, her dad is native american and I am white) but it did slowly fade to a lighter color, mainly it got natural high lights and now it is a medium brown with red and blonde high lights!! I am so jealous of her hair lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 5:01 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• When the newborn hair fell out, the new hair that came in was a different color.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:21 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• two of mine have ben red heads then hair turned one blonde then the other dark brown we used to have one grandpa that was redhead but have yet to keepa redheaded grandkide
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 8:21 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• My daughter was born with jet black hair like her dad. Well, his is black and dark brown depending on the place on his head, but whatever. She's seven months old now, and her hair is now my mousy brown color. I almost feel bad for her because I hate my natural hair color, but who knows, maybe she'll love it =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:00 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• My son was born with dark brown hair and it turned blonde probably around 5-6 months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• DS had red (auburn red) hair when he was born. He is blonde now it changed by the time he was 6mo. Now its a dirty blonde so I'm thinking it will get darker with age.
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 9:29 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• My daughter was born with black hair. By the time she was 3-4 months old, it turned brown, then light brown. Now at 7 months old, her hair is blonde.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:55 AM on Aug. 9, 2009