Just got back from clubbing with my girls!!!!

Anyone else have a good time tonight? I danced my a$$ off and can't sleep. What did you do tonigt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• last night we cooked out on the grill.. and ate on the patio. then once dd went to sleep me and dh curled up on the couch together and watched a movie.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:39 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I went to my in-laws for dinner and then watched the kids play in the yard, I am up because DH had to go to work 2 hours ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• DAM!!! nothing to brag about here....
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 7:47 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I watch the last "can you duet" show and found out who got the record deal and ate strawberry shortcake, then went to sleep and now im getting ready for work. My DD is teething big time so we have a laying low weekend. But the club isn't my thing anyways. But I'm glad you had a good time.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:41 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I went shopping for groceries, hung out with an old friend, and then went to bed. However one good thing was that my DS (3mos old) slept for 8 straight hours. Now if I can get DD to do the same it will be awesome.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 9:01 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I watched TV. I haven't been out with the girls clubbing...heh...since the mid-1960's. I retired from that kind of life when I got married and had kids. ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 9, 2009