What and why are Born-again Believers messing with this stuff?

Do you know about the Ouija Boards?

How abot the Dungeons and Dragons game?

Are you paying attention to the symbols that your kids are drawing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I know about the evil one and his bad games he wants us to play........... Yes D&D is bad and they play it after school as a chest game............... Yes and look at the clothes that are for them to wear the peace mark is every where and it is the cross up side down and broken ... they reject the cross of JESUS ..why are Born-again Believers messing with this stuff they don't pay any attention to the things Satan is doing and they are doing it.. we are the lukewarm church.........
    yovonna

Answer by yovonna at 6:56 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yes.

Yes.

Nope.

I also read Harry Potter, and can't wait til my kids can, too.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:12 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Well I guess for once I can say that the anon. got clicked on. Didn't mean too, just late and tired; but wanted to post this.
    Anyways, it is bloodbought that posted....shouldn't have been anon.
    I would like to ask all that are just coming in to this post to cause trouble and drama...just pass on by.
    For 2 straight weeks there has been nothing but immature cow pie tossing in each other's direction and I am embarrassed about allowing myself to be absorbed into the snare of the devil by responding to some threads.
    The only ones that will continue to look like immature morons will be the ones that come in and try to hijack this thread.
    I am done with your immaturity and endless rants; so kindly just move on.
    Any anons that come in with the drama are even more immature.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 7:14 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Do you know about the Ouija Boards?

How abot the Dungeons and Dragons game?

==this has no place in a Believer's life

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Just because your a born-again believer doesn't mean that you are aware of all the things out there. There is such a thing as EDUCATIONS from born-again believers such as yourself to help teach those about all the things that you feel they should watch out for.

Have you thought about putting on a local class about these types of things at your children's school or at your local church or maybe even at within your local community?

I just feel that if there are "signs" out there that you want to point out, then step up and reach out to everyone instead of just here on cafemom.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 7:58 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• They are GAMES.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Not going to touch on the Ouija board (no pun intended) but what exactly about D&D is evil? I'd really like to know exactly what it is about it that is so upsetting. I used to know the son of one of the main artists for the games and books. He grew up in the south and was practically tortured by classmates raised in fundy homes when they found out who his father was. For years I've wondered what is so horrible about a game that it makes people tell their kids to abuse other kids?

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:32 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I seriously doubt, BB, that you know anything about D&D.
    Guinhyvar

Answer by Guinhyvar at 3:05 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yes never played it
    Yes never played that either
    and yes I am well aware of what my children draw.

The book I am reading tells me they are not just games but entry points to the demonic realm. Unfortunately not everyone believes that which is sad. It is real whether you believe it or not.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2009