Could this be my mucus plug?

I'm 34 weeks.
Last nite I wiped and had like a glob of what looked like snot sorry, tmi!
It was clear. I was told it's not always bloody. Could I be starting to loose my mucus plug?

Maya09

Asked by Maya09 at 7:26 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like it. The thing is, a mucus plug can regrow for weeks. Its not necessarily a sign that labor will begin soon.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:31 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I'm glad it's not just me! I'm only 17 weeks and the exact same thing happened to me last night! This is my 3rd baby and I was never sure about that whole mucus plug thing. I do remember it happening about 2 weeks before I gave birth, but I doubt I'm that close now lol.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:49 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• sounds like it!! Mine started out like that, but by that night it had streaks of blood in it. TMI sorry.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 8:50 AM on Aug. 9, 2009