Bipolar

Bipolar. Does anyone else have a bipolar child? I am bipolar with ADHD mixed in. Watching my 7 year old daughter is like watching me in a slow motion video. I want to get her checked out and see if she does have it. I was 26 years old when I was diagnosed with it. I don't want her to go through 20 some odd years of the same thing I went through. It's very hard on me to watch her. She acts just like I did at that age. Her moods are exactly as mine were. I am scared and I really don't know what to do other than get her tested.
Does anyone else have a child with bipolar?

polkadotpudding

Asked by polkadotpudding at 8:18 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Health

• early intervention is always best

Answer by rkoloms at 10:01 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Can you explain more or write me how your daughter is acting with adhd?Mine suffers from it a little but not enough to be medicated.She talks alot and runs around,can't sit for long,is talking alot part of the problem?
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 12:25 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Have you been on GEODON,it doesn't cause weight gain.I went on it for skitzophrenia but I suffer more with delusional,paranoid thoughts.I liked it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2009