When shopping for clothes for your family do you ever think on buying for your husband too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• I used to buy all his clothes. He will wear them until they are full of holes and 3 sizes too small and still not buy anything new. But I stopped a few years ago when he wouldn't wear anything I bought (long story but he was just being an ass). Now I let him take care of himself. I refuse to clean up after him and do stuff that he should be able to do. He's a big boy.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:03 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• OP here, Bmat good for you yesterday I realized that I didn't get anything for my hubby so I'm going to day to get him something. Shame on me! OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• not all the time. but just a few days ago i was buying clothes for my daughter and decided to surprise my hubby with a shirt and two pairs of shorts.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:23 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• sometimes, my husband spends most of his time in a uniform so its rare he needs anything other than underwear or socks. but if i see a tshirt or something on sale i will get it for him.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 10:14 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I buy all his clothes
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:00 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I started buying my husband's clothing before we married. He hates toshop and does not have the patience to flip through sale racks and look for coupons.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:35 AM on Aug. 9, 2009