I think that bottle water tastes much better than tap water. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Health

• Been there tried a filter and it still tastes like crap, I lives in Washington (Puyallup to be exact) and there the water was great, I moved to Fort Worth Texas and the water is here OMG YUK it tastes like your are drinking a pool....So yes We have a water cooler and use it more than the individual bottles....
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 12:08 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I think you bought into the myth.

Try a water filter. It will taste just as good and prevent so much waste.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I DRINK TAP WATER EVERYDAY ...I PUT IT IN A PITCHER AND KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE I THINK BOTTLED AND TAP TASTE THE SAME ....BUT FIGI WATER DOES TASTE DIFFERENT IDK WHY BUT IT DOES!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 9:14 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• We have a well and very good water. I can't tell the difference in taste between it and bottled, though. I drink bottled when out because I don't trust the city water. But the bottled water that I drink is usually what I get from my tap.

Answer by Bmat at 9:18 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I agree. Then again the crap in my tap water is horrible. We burn through a filter every month and it is suppose to last 2 months.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:40 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Some bottle water taste better than tap water. But tap water is ok with me as long as I put lots of ice.
    bringin

Answer by bringin at 9:43 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Our filtered tap water (we live in Chicago, which has the best tasting city water in the US) is better than bottled, except for Fiji.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:01 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I think it depends on where you live, well water, or city water. I have had well water from 3 houses right next to each other. The house in the middle had horrible water while the other two had excellent water. I've had well water so bad that filtering didn't help the taste.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:11 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• The water here in Florida is awful, overtreated. We were going through too many filters also and now buy bottled water all the time.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 10:17 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Come to find out, most of the bottled water IS tap water...in a bottle. Also, when the plastic gets warm, it leaches chemicals into the water. These chemicals have been linked to breast cancer.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Aug. 9, 2009