any one no of any online jobs that are legit?

I'm looking for a way to supplement my income......my ex-husband has been unemployed since December and now he has no more benefit weeks meaning the kids get no child-support. But of course he didn't warn me this was happening so I'm waiting since August 1 on a deposit that never shows up. Then I investigate and find out the truth...... So I'm looking for an online job to go with my regular job ,school,and kids.

joyfulpiglet

Asked by joyfulpiglet at 9:22 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:54 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• By the way, your husband should be eligible for a 20 week extension of unemployment benefits.

If he would like some help with his job search, please contact me offlist. You can also join the Job Hunting Moms group here on CafeMom

Answer by rkoloms at 9:56 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I have a list of legit online Jobs at www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

You should also check this out... www.EarnWithFreebies.net it's very simple to do. I started in May and I'm already earning $3k a month!

Good luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:44 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• m-avi

I  have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:16 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I have a list of sites that I use and the results at Earn Money Online It's not gonna make you rich, but you can earn enough to make a difference for sure.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

I stay home with my kids, so I know the feeling of needing extra income. I love this, and it's super easy. Let me know if I can answer any questions, or help with anything.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 7:11 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I have plenty of resources in the archives of my site. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:51 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• CASHLE..click here

100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT. Work when YOU want and get paid when you want. NEVER any fees! 24/7 live support so there is never any guessing on what needs to be done

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:19 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Most areas have extensions for unemployment since the job situation is so bad. Depending upon where you are, I have friends on their second and third extensions. So find out if his really disappeared or if he did not do what he needed to continue, or...
    I know in some states it is automatic as long as you call in regularly and prove you have been looking for work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Aug. 10, 2009