guy issues..

so i told this guy that i liked him and wanted to be with him.. he admitted he liked me 2.. but hes my x's friend and we flirt and like i said he admitted to liking me but when i said i wanted to be with him.. he fell off the face of the earth, he said it was alot to think about cause of my x and then talks 2 me acting like i never told him how i feel so i just go ya ,oh, sure to whatever he answers cause im annoyed! i mean he always texts me first messages me first.. i open up and then BAM! wtf i dont know what to do or make of it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• let him chase you
    if he wants to be with you, he will work it out with your ex
    if he does not
    then maybe he was haing fun because you are 'off limits'
    once you became available he steps back-right?
    forbidden fruit is a real attraction for men

if you become 'not interested' or not that available, he will have time to think and may decide that he wants to be with you and he will come to you

gl
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i agree with previous poster. let him chase you. stop answering ALL of his texts and messages and then that will get him wondering what you are doing and who you are talking to. it gives him his time to think about what it is he REALLY wants, whether its you or the thrill of the forbidden.
    good luck
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:13 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Old rule is you do not date EX's friends or relatives.  Maybe he is going by this rule.

Answer by louise2 at 10:19 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• too much too soon. Some men just want to flirt. They don't want a real relationship. As a matter of fact many think flirting IS a relationship! lol Remember your x probably told him all your secrets, too. He also may feel awkward with you being his friend's x and doesn't want to ruin is friendship

Answer by admckenzie at 12:11 PM on Aug. 9, 2009