Pregnancy Tests: Which one is it?

Which one is it that you know 5 days before your missed period. I am having all of the symptoms and my "period" consisted of a faint pink and it didn't even last a day. Its crazy though because I am not due for my period for another week. I think that was my body's way of telling me to slow it down a notch. So what is the name of it? Im probably going to get my husband to pick up one on his way home from work.

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 9:45 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think its EPT.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• First Response. It's the one I used. And the spotting you had sounded like when I was pregnant, the implantation bleeding.
    I used 3 of those tests lol. The 1st two came back with real faint positive lines, and than the 3rd one was "in your face" dark pink! Good luck!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 9:54 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I just Googled it by the way so I know it's First Response.
    jmpeskie

• Yes, First Response. Sorry! I drew a blank....thought it was ept.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:59 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• first response or the walgreens brand(which is much cheaper) it'll say it in big letters on the box if it is a 5 day or 3 day(i have to buy them monthly even if i do get my period lol)
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 10:29 AM on Aug. 9, 2009