Did anyone see Obamas SHUT UP AMERiCANS tirade?

He was at a town hall I think and since I don't watch those things I missed it. I saw a piece of it on TV but did anyone else catch it? I can't find it online. Does anyone know where i can find the video or a transcript?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 10:18 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ooh, this? http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/08/07/obama-tells-economic-critics-way/
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:21 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jifjRVLVjzA
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:23 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yes! Thats it, thanks. I should have known FOX would be the only one to have it because it was inflamatory for him to have said that. I really think they should be showing it on every FOX show for a week. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:27 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• In the clip he says he wants the people who created the mess to get out of the way so he can clean up the mess. What's wrong with that? Do you want the people who created the mess to "fix" it? He's not telling Americans to shut up...or do you think you are one of the ones that created the mess?
    Jonsmommy408

Answer by Jonsmommy408 at 10:28 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I tried to find other sources, because I KNOW foxnews and youtube (even though its a direct recording of Obama saying these words) will be shot down immediately by the libs. This just goes to show how Oblabla is NOT willing to listen to anyone who doesnt agree with him. That's very scary.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:28 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• "In the clip he says he wants the people who created the mess to get out of the way so he can clean up the mess. What's wrong with that? Do you want the people who created the mess to "fix" it? He's not telling Americans to shut up...or do you think you are one of the ones that created the mess?"

Yes, and he also says that the "critics" need to shut up as well. He's basically saying they should be saying nothing right now. Well, last time I checked, we had a little something called "freedom of speech". Oh, that's right- not for long anyway.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:30 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• and BTW- Does NO ONE remember Frannie and Freddie, one of the huge causes to why we're here today? Does NO ONE remember who supported these two years ago when us Republicans tried to warn others of what was to come? Yeah, all mighty Obummer was one of them.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:32 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Er, fannie* Excuse my typos.
    BEXi

• Yes, and he also says that the "critics" need to shut up as well. He's basically saying they should be saying nothing right now. Well, last time I checked, we had a little something called "freedom of speech". Oh, that's right- not for long anyway.

Where does he tell critics to shut up??? I didn't see or hear that.
    Jonsmommy408

Answer by Jonsmommy408 at 10:34 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

Do you really want to talk about the past??? I'm sure the GOP policies had nothing to do with this recession....please. We don't have to talk about how a war that was started for illegitimate reasons has been a huge drain on our economy...unless you want to go there.
    Jonsmommy408

Answer by Jonsmommy408 at 10:37 AM on Aug. 9, 2009