Where can I find a sling backpack?

I have been to 4 Wal-Marts and 2 K-Marts and I can not find one at all. I am going to the closest city to us today and I am going to look at Target. What other stores have you seen backpacks at? I need this backpack by tomorrow. Thanks in Advance!

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 10:28 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Check Staples. The one here had several like that, even a couple with cartoon characters on them! Other office supply stores may have them, since a lot of them carry back to school supplies right now.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 12:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Go to fullsize imageIt's similar to this.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:32 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• IMO...that is a ugly backpack...sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• They can't be all that ugly, since they sell out like hotcakes at my college bookstore!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Anon 10:51 Either help me by telling me where you have seen backpacks other than what I have mentioned or move on. This backpack is for a little boy whose parents can not afford school supplies. I asked him what kind he wanted he said a black sling backpack. That is the only picture I could find that was similar to what he was wanting.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:59 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I'm sure they are handy but I still think that they are ugly...maybe its because this one is plain looking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Oh...now I feel bad :(

A little kid wants this over transformers or batman...what a big little boy...lol.

I am not sure where you can find one...target is your last chance I guess.

I have never seen these backpacks and your best bet is to order one off the internet and just buy him a standard looking one until the other comes in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I've seen them at our Target, JCPenneys and Academy sporting goods.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Product ImageThis is the only one I found for him. We found it at Target and it was the very last one. I hope he likes it! Thanks ladies for your suggestions.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2009