Question about water breaking

I woke up this morning and went to go number one, well i felt a popping feeling and once that feeling left i felt like a gush then like a pulsating feeling....could my water have broken or no?

Mamaof2boys0709

Asked by Mamaof2boys0709 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• sounds like it did!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 10:40 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• What do you think? Is it something you haven't felt before? Are you still leaking? Are you at term? Trust your Instincts?
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 10:41 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• With my last baby, my water broke only after I had been in labor for quite a while and I was about to give birth. It was definitely a popping sensation though, and it sounds like we both had the same sensation. Regardless of whether it was a big gush or a trickle, it still could have been your water breaking. Hope that helps! :)
    LisaPisa

Answer by LisaPisa at 10:44 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I also experienced a popping noise and feeling with my first labor. It sounded as if someone had popped a cork. This happened before i had my contraction.It was my water breaking. hope this helps you.
    smoore828

Answer by smoore828 at 10:56 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I heard that it can be a dribble or the full gush. I also heard that it's a sweeter smell or oderless and clear (Like water) It's business hours and don't think it'd take long to go get checked. If you did and don't go into labor, they'll want to induce so you don't get an infection and the baby stays safe.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 11:01 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yup it did. I hope you seen what color it was. The 2 questions there going to ask you is what time and what color? Best of luck.
    LostAngel1986

Answer by LostAngel1986 at 11:18 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• If it was your water you will leak more. Try lifting up a leg like you are trying to put pants on and if some trickles out than that's surely your water.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• in my experience... my water did not continue to leak out during labor. so if your water broke, it doesn't necessarily mean you will continue to leak.

but your water broke... get ready to baby
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2009