cramps?

hi my period is now 3 days late..yesterday i started to feel some weird cramping...i was so excited til i got those cramps cuz i thought AF was on her way but shes still not here..but are cramps a pregnancy symptom? ive also been sleeping alllll the time and im nauseous . please let me know. thanks!

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yup! Well.. it is a big one for me - everyone's different.
    The minute I started cramping before my period started... I waited until about.. a week after period was due, and I tested - pregnant. :]
    It was the same for my previous pregnancy as well. Cramping is a HUGE "green light" for me.

The nausea and extreme sleepiness was another quick one for me too.

Hope you're preggo. :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 11:07 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Every women is different, it's possible you could be. Cramping for me did not occur the week I was suppose to have my period, that's when I knew that something was up. I wasn't experiencing any cramping or mood swings. The only thing that happenend the week I found I was pregnant is I found myself very tired and hungry more then usual.
    Good luck to you~!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:51 PM on Aug. 10, 2009