Well put Mr. President Obama!

"We've got some work to do. I don't mind, by the way, being responsible. I expect to be held responsible for these issues because I'm the president," Obama said. "But I don't want the folks that created the mess -- I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them just to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess.

"I don't mind cleaning up after them, but don't do a lot of talking," Obama said.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ok you rep's bore me. I have heard it all before. So bye. You are not contributing valid discussion points just attacking one person, and that is sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• There's already a question about this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• oops? I guess there is 2 now!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yup thats right he doesn't want anyone to be able to ever say anything. Thats the beginning of his socialistic agenda. Lets open our eyes people!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• That's bs and you know it....Obama needs to shut up and leave....so much for freedom of speech...one of many of your rights that your Obama is flushing down the toilet.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:39 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• That's right. He'll do everything he wants to do and expects the American people to shut up and take it. He'll shove stuff down our throats, and we aren't allowed to say anything about it...

But what else do we expect from this idiot? Freedom of speech? No, i don't think so.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 11:42 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Y is it wrong for him to ask the republicans to stop complaining about the mess they made while he tries to clean it up? They are causing even more work than they already have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yeppers just shut up all you Americans who disagree.Obama says THIS is the ONLY way.The ONLY way is to allow the big gubmint and dem party more power and control ya see!

lol putz thug

anon you need to think more and stop blaming one side for all that ails us FANNIE AND FREDDIE would be one good direction to think
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:45 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Anon are you even a American? Its people with views like you who are destroying America and btw haven't we had a democrat congress for the last how many years? Blame the reps blame the dems for pushing through this socialistic agenda and getting a socialist president elected. Shame on the reps for not standing up stronger against the dems...... Obama should shut up....because he is causing a division in America BOOO BOOO BOOOO

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:48 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Wow, for those of you who think he is saying "Shut up, Americans", I wish a future full of education. Trying reading, ladies- ya know, without assuming these are the words of the anti-Christ. Geez, such ignorance.
    21stCenturyMom

Answer by 21stCenturyMom at 11:49 AM on Aug. 9, 2009