Does anyone agree with Obamas healthcare plan?

WHy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Of course there are people that agree and there are people that disagree as with anything i this world. You will never find 100% compliance. I agree with it because people that desperately need care and that are not receiving it, will. A country should look after it people if it is to remain strong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• reamin strong by giving up individuals power and control to the gubmint? Nah I do not agree with his healthcare plan.Reform can be done in a different way that does not expand big gubmint control power or dem power...thats what this is a big old power play.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:47 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I believe in the freedom of choice, in which America was founded on!

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:49 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Like I said u will have some that agree and some that dont, unfortunately the ones that dont agree get a lot more aggressive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I find it fortunate not unfortunate anon.Those of us who disagree are following exactly what our fore fathers would have ;)
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:51 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Some will give away their freedom for a candy. To many americans have die to protect our freedom .. We will keep fighting to keep it . There are to many sick open mined people who let any trash get in there. Trash in Trash out . let's make sure we let only good values go into the mines of our children.
    G-Ma62

Answer by G-Ma62 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I am for it. I can say that I think it is being watered down to much. I would love if we could have stuck with the UHC idea. Insurance reform is great and very much needed but I don't think it is enough.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• "Like I said u will have some that agree and some that dont, unfortunately the ones that dont agree get a lot more aggressive"

People, who are about to be robbed, should become aggressive. This is not the time to become a flock of sheep. I already work two jobs, should I take on a third to continue supporting a nation of slackers?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Keep your eye on the ball. Theuy don't care about your wellbeing, they care about money! This healthcare won't be free. they'll just take it out of yoour paycheck under the "income tax"

Has anyone here been to a state funded clinic? they are nasty. They only give you the bare minimum care so as not to run up a bill for taxpayers,. And you sit around waiting in a dingy waiting room that looks like the DMV or city court.

Not to mention the fact that I do not want tjhe gov't controlling my health choices!!!!
    earthmama727

Answer by earthmama727 at 12:32 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yes and no, I think they should go back to a single payer discussion. We pay for everyones care that don't have insurance anyway..in a more expensive way. The Insurance industry has testified before congress they will NOT change their practices....

We bailed out companies that wee too big to fail...The Health care industry is too big and it IS failing! It is the #1 reason for bankruptcy in our countrty, I have a major problem with that and with the fact that costs are just going up and up and our coverage is getting less and less which means MORE bankruptcy which means more Americans losing their homes which in turn has greater impact on communities, families and the economy...

The net negative impact of the current health care industry has become too much and needs to be abolished
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:57 PM on Aug. 9, 2009