Let's have a vent session...

I was watching a movie last night where all these ladies were getting this off of there chests about the men in their lives...how there sex lives are, what they dislike, etc.

Sometimes we need to get things off of our chests but we dont really have anyone to talk to or trust.

Lets do this...whats on your mind?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I feel like my husband doesnt love me the way he should, and when i ask him if he does he says "i dont know what love is, I dont have a heart" he acts like hes joking but i believe him. He does NOT respect me. sometimes i want to leave, but i love him sooooooo much i just cant do it.
    I cry every time i look in the mirror and everytime i think about how things turned out for me. I used to be pretty but now I am no where near pretty. if it wasnt for my DD sometimes i think i might go crazy.
    I also hate being around my sister in law, I CAN NOT stand her. and also, my husband makes promises to me all the time and never keeps them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• wow
    anon 10:52
    you sound like me
    except when i ask my gut if he loves me he says "hi ya"
    he thinks this is something??
    and he has been on adult singles sites, i accidently caught him and he swears up and down that he was just curious
    i think he is just hiding things better
    wrote for advice on here most everyone said that i should follow him and spy on him
    i do not have the energy and i really do not want to waste my time
    i think all will come out, it always does when there is a cheater, and cheating doe snot just have to be physical, if your head , mind, heart, soul is not in your relationship because you are searching to share with a stranger, then that is cheating also
    so i will just wait until he screws up again
    then i will leave and take my daughter with, then we will have to figure out a way to share time with her, i can not find a job in this area, in my field, so i am sahm (which i love) but will need to move
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• guy, not gut
    typo
    boredmom44

• My guy is a alcoholic and he is so mean to me. We make plans and I dont hear from him for days...sometimes I go to house to make sure he is alive and he gets all pissed off at me and tells me that I am harrasing him.

We have been together for two years but he still only comes around maybe 2 or 3 times a week and then goes right back to drinking.

I wanna be there for him and I have even bought some self-help mp3s about how to handle being in a alcoholic relationship.

This past week he threatened to kill me and strangle me because I kept nagging and wouldnt give him a minute to himself. He loves me in all the right ways when he is with me and he is good with my son but I am really confused...I dont want to leave him again because I feel in time it will get better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2009