omg ladies what should i do?

ok me and my fiancee are getting married either this week or next week (city hall for now) and his ex girlfriend hits him up on myspace saying "i want to see you and i miss you sooo much luv ya." so he replys back saying that i'm leaving on the 21st and that you better come see this good stuff lol" HUH??!! he gets upset if a guy talks or looks at me the wrong way and just recently he got mad when my ex called my phone! i'm so pissed of right now like i had to take off the heart lockett that he gave to me two days ago because i was this close to pulling it off!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• If he's intending to see this other girl, I would not go through with the marriage. You could be making a big mistake. I think you need to confront him about the situation and ask for an explanation. Then you need to decide what is best for you! Good luck! It would be better to call it off now instead of carrying a huge regret for the rest of your life.
    B_Vail

Answer by B_Vail at 12:10 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• trust me if it was that easy i would do it in a heart beat but its tough because i love him to death ughhhh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I would just tell him that it makes you uncomfortable. and talk about it have you guys done premarital counseling? Me and my husband loved it!
    MrsWeathers

Answer by MrsWeathers at 12:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I agree with B Vail..if you can't trust him, and obviously you can't, you don't need him in your life. Reading your post it sounds like he may have been seeing her right along anyway. Don't you think you deserve better than that? I do. Good luck hon.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 12:17 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• honey I dont think I would marry this guy just yet. Put it off at least 6 months. City Hall is not gonna run away. That really is a sign that he is just not ready yet. I am not saying he will never be ready just not ready yet. I would tell him that i was upset by it and leave it at that. For some guys any major step takes some time to wrap their mind around. Whatever you decide to do I hope it all works out.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 12:22 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• remember that love is a two way street
    and with love always comes respect
    he is not respectful of you and your relationship
    if he says this to an olg girlfriend

respect would have been
    "it is nice to hear from you, I am getting married to the love of my life next week, I am so happy and excited to start my married life with her. Hope you are happy too, have a good life and good bye"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i really understand what you are saying really... idk he seems ready to me hes excited just as much as i am he told me that he would never hurt me and that he doesn't want to lose me maybe he don't love me at all...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• action speak louder than words. All guys will say they love you and would never hurt you. Let him know that he did. See if he works on fixing it.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 12:32 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• wow girly im right there with u.. haha this might sound stupid but my bf got all these girls on his myspace making comments and i first like 4 months ago, made a big deal out of it.. then now it seems stupid cause making that big of a deal out of it and it almost ended everything over something dum.. you might just ask him why he wrote that to her and that you arent really okay with him seeing her.. cause there isnt a good reason to
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• DO NOT GET MARRIED! Oh my gosh. too many issues. He sounds far too immature to get married. Usually guys that get all jealous or accuse you of cheating, are cheating themselves, or thinking about it. Its total insecurity. Please don't get married until this is resolved.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:16 PM on Aug. 9, 2009