How do I tell him I don't want any more sex or at least to space it out.

He wants sex every damn day, but now that I am pregnant having one or two 3-4 minute long orgasms is just plain tiring me out too much and I can't function well being that tired CONSTANTLY.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt like reporting this question for stupidity
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Stupidity... must be on your part. Can I get some serious answers? I don't want him to feel offended or less attractive every time I say "no not tonight"... I don't want to kill our sex life, just tame it down a little.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Then tell him that. You're pregnant, he needs to understand. Why would he feel less attractive? Is he that insecure?
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 1:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I wouldn't say insecure, but he is going through a lot of changes (positive ones, quitting smoking, getting therapy to help with his childhood problems), so he gets emotional "like a woman" easily.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i haven't had an orgasm in months, 3-4 minutes long? shit. i cry after sex because its so unfair, but i still do it.

maybe you could just not have the orgasm?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Lol. I wouldn't be complaining. My SO doesn't want to anymore because of the baby factor. I've had some complications (but my doc said sex is okay) but SO still worries he's going to hurt me or the baby. I have to persuade him to want it. I'm tired all the time anyway, if i could say i was tired because of some great sex for once I would be very happy. LOL

Just tell him that you are pregnant and exhausted daily and that having sex all the time is great but you do need to space it out a little. Be encouraging by telling him that it's great and you love it but your body just can't handle it right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2009