What is Lime line?Some girl told me about it as a place to down load music,is it free

I don't have the ability to download music.Is there any other sites out there that offer free music besides,you-tube,thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Limeware has so much spyware its not even funny, it can crash ur computer so badly that it will fry it,if u wanna download music or movies go to

www.isohunt.com

they are 100% free and no spy ware....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• hehe its called limewire not limeline...and its totally free....
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 12:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I used it, and it totally screwed up my computer. I would not recommend it. Do some research on it - you'll find it happened to way too people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• limewire is also classified as a virus. i use ares you can get a free version and it works great its all we use. you can download music, videos, movies, software, games, pics just about anything.
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 1:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i use limewire, and i looove it!! i use the free version, and it works great...have used it for years and never had any problems with it! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Do not use limewire. It really screws up your computer. It has viruses, it also downloads stuff into your hard drive even when you aren't running it. It crashed my aunt's computer. I wouldn't use it
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• lime wire never gave me a problem but i still wouldnt use it. i can give you a virus.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• **it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2009