How would you deal with this...have you ever had this problem? At this moment, I am having to look at this stupid girl!

I have to work with this flirty stupid blonde haired girl who asked to be my boyfriends friend on facebook.

He accepted her when he was drunk, I got pissed and he deleted her and now she wont talk to me or even look at me...we have to work together sometimes so we chit chat about all types of things.

I only got mad cause she flirted with him right after I told her stupid face that I hate when girls flirts with guys that have girlfriends and he knows how she is...he talks crap about her all the time and how she is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• ummm seriously? let it go, he is your man and thats all that matters. why bother letting her make you mad, who cares what she does. Its what your guy does that matter. She cant do any damage unless YOU let her in your head
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• You sound like ur in high-school fighting over a boy. Let it go.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I do sound like that...dangit! I re-read my post and now I feel stupid cause it always comes out different then it feels.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Lol! I love how well you took that comment! I can kind of understand how you feel. Your pet peeves are your peeves and feelings are real even if they are immature. Just try swallow it and be an adult!
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:18 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• NO...I agree with you! She understands that he is YOUR guy and shes pist at you for standing your ground!!! WTF! There are boundaries, you just set them, now dont back off...she needs to be the one that needs to get over it. Stand your ground. She does NOT need to be friends with YOUR guy...she needs to be YOUR friend. the obvious truth is shes after your guy, or any other guy it sounds like to me...why else would she be mad at you! Sorry, but I agree that YOU should be mad & stand your ground. It is not hi-school or immaturity. Its being flaunted in your face. There are plenty of other people she can be friends with, without it being YOUR guy.
    .if she wants to be "friends" with your guy she needs (especially since you two work together) to wait until he is no longer your guy...which is exactly what It think she wanting to help you "out" on.
    If theres smoke theres fire! Good Luck sweetie!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 1:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2009