7 month

My 7 month old is teething right now and had a fever last night of 99.3. I couldn't get him to go to sleep for the life of me. I tried everything. Well he finally went to sleep around 11:30 which is 2 hours later than usual. He woke up around 9 am to eat this morning and went back to sleep and is still sleeping and its noon. This is very unusual for him. Do 7 month olds go through a growth spurt? Or what could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He's prob just tired out from having the fever and teething. When they teethe I noticed that they sleep more than usual. I would check to make sure he still doesn't have a fever, and if he's ok, just let him sleep.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 1:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• It sounds like your little guy had a rough night! As long as he doesn't have an excessive fever I wouldn't worry too much. Hopefully when he wakes up he will be feeling a bit better, but right now he probably just needs the sleep.
    LisaPisa

Answer by LisaPisa at 1:05 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• just chekk to see if he has a fever if not let him have his sleep he probably is just exausted from the whole situation n going to bed later then normal
    jojosmommy24

Answer by jojosmommy24 at 1:17 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• thanks ladies! He woke up very happy and no fever! :) Looks like were gonna have a good day!! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Aug. 9, 2009