Any good Books on Tape for Long Drive?

I am driving 6 hours with my MIL. Any good Books on tape suggestions?

satellitesister

Asked by satellitesister at 1:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Travel

• Mommy wood by Tori Spelling
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• What type of books do you like to read?
    you local library probably has a great selection of books on tape/DVD

Answer by rkoloms at 3:12 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I usually get them from the local library. My MIL and I have a few authors we both read so I would probably try to find something you'll both like. Mitch Album is pretty good and his books are relatively short. My MIL and I both like Jodi Piccoult but her books are longer and they audiobooks are around 11-13 hours long. So if you are doing 6 hours one way and then 6 hours back, that might be an idea. My husband and I have completely different tastes in books so we decided to listen to books that are more kids books. One trip we listened to a couple of the Limeny Snickets Series of Unfortunate Events. They are each about 3 hours long. The movie covers for the first three books.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:38 PM on Aug. 9, 2009