Want to know how the left plans to take over the town hall meetings?

They left out the part about "hitting" them but it sure was implied

link below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 1:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

•  How the left plans to take over the town hall meetings.  I hope the link stays up for a while.

Link:  http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/documents/2009/08/hcan-playbook-for-thwarting-t...

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• And what did John Boehner imply?????
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• LOL, good to know their "plans" so we can be one step ahead. Thanks left hand for letting the right hand know what you're doing. LOVE IT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• A blog? Give me a break. Is that where you conservatives get your info? Sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yeah, let me tell you, I'm aligned with so many corporate lobbyists and insurance companies, I can't even keep them straight anymore, lmao! I'm sure that all the John and Jane Does at these town hall meeting can agree. *Rolls eyes* So silly. I can't believe people believe that garbage.
    Heather2001

Answer by Heather2001 at 2:25 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Who is HCAN?
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 2:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• anon:10, how many LIBS get their info from the Daily Kos and Huffington Post?? Millions aparently, since all they could focus on during the election was the lies spread by those two blogs! Oh, and MSNBC. Nice to see CNN coming around to middle ground though. Never thought I'd see the day they made any negative comments about his majesty but it is happening now!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 2:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Also, did you read the part about how the protesters are trying to scare Congress into thinking that there is more resistance to health care reform than actually exists? From Rasmussen:

"In the health care debate, 41% view the town hall protesters favorably while 35% have an unfavorable view. Twenty-five percent (25%) agree with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that health insurance companies are villains. Thirty-seven percent (37%) disagree."

Second, they're insulting their own party! If Congress can't read the polls and reports themselves, then they're just as dumb as I've thought all along! Really? The protesters are "scaring" them? LMAO!
    Heather2001

Answer by Heather2001 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• OK, Health Care for America Now. Um, I'm gonna go with 'so what?" It's obvious they will react to the anti-reform people.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 2:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• it sure was implied

the hell it was

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:55 PM on Aug. 9, 2009