whats it like being 8 to 9 months pregnant?

this is my first baby, does it hurt when they get big???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it dosen't hurt, it's just really uncomfortable
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:40 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• tiring, uncomfortable,exhausting LOL but its all worth it in the end
    rachwater

Answer by rachwater at 1:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Extremely tiring, you can't get comfortable enough to sleep, and by the time you do, you have to get up to pee, AGAIN, you can get really swollen in your feet and sometimes hands and face. You pee constantly and barely anything comes out lol. It's really not fun the last few months, but like rachwater said, it's all worth it in the end.

Oh yeah, and a lot of times everything pisses you off, stresses you out, or makes you cry lol.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 1:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• first pregnancy is usually the best! with my first never had an issue with anything even in the end.
    but with the last 2 its been super tired, moody, nauseous, crampy, having to pee constantly and gettin up through the night no matter how litle u drink to go pee...
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 2:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• The first one isn't the best lol.. I'm on my first and i got sick every day for 4 months.. Now I'm eight months and I'm tired and in pain. I can never get comfortable to sleep and when i finally do i have to get up anyways to pee... lol And i seem to cry a whole lot and get mad at EVERYTHING.. So idk if it's just me or what.. lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I dunno,, I've been in alot of pain since about when I started my 8 month mark.. so whoever said it doesn't hurt.. is full of it :-P

Really depends on where the baby is sitting and what not but I have awful pain in my pelvic bone and back almost constantly anymore.
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 2:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I'm 8 months right now and I feel extremely uncomfortable all the time. I have tons of pressure in my lower quarters lol and I feel crampy all the time. I get diarrhea A LOT and I'm nauseated like I was in the beginning. I can't sleep at night, I have insomnia. I can't get comfortable because when I turn on my right side, my left side cramps up and vice versa. I'm starting to get headaches regularly. And when baby moves it feels like she's grabbing any organ she can and twisting and turning it. I'm exhausted ALL the time and I'm very cranky. Oh and this is when the anxiety about delivery kicked in for me.

That being said, it is a little easier knowing that it's almost over and it certainly will be worth it in the end.
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:40 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• OH! and back pain...my back never feels good. They tell you get in all these funky positions to relieve it. Doesn't work for me, I just end up looking silly with my butt up in the air.
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• IT SUCKS!! YOU CANT SLEEP, HAVE NO BALANCE, YOUR BACK HURTS. YOU CANT SHAVE, YOU PEE 24/7. YOU GET ALOT OF BH. IS MISERABLE!!!
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2009