LETTER FROM THE BOSS.....

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off six of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me, since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lot and found six 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change; I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wow
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• YES!!!

Thank God I still have MY job!!!

(I really am a SAHM, but you didn't let my DH or I go!!!)
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• HA HA HA HA HA love it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:10 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• LMAO!
    devoted_mom

Answer by devoted_mom at 10:48 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Unusual approach.
    What if there were only 2 employees with Obama stickers? LOL!!! Or 20! LOL!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:52 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I'm sure if there were 20, ALL of them could go! RAISES ALL AROUND!!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2009