Whats the weirdest thing that happened 2 you when you were prego.?

describe the weirdest symptom you had while you were preggers or still are?

jamerz89

Asked by jamerz89 at 1:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• For me it was the dreams lol. I'd dream of taking my baby out and putting her back.
    I'd dream of her sitting on my bed, telling me she was ok and she'd see me in a few months. And it's so weird, the way she looked in my dream, is the way she looked when she was like 2 months old.
    The weirdest thing was when my mucus plug came out. In the shower. It was just this quarter sized glob of greenish brownish snot-like thing. It physically made me gag lol.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 1:59 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• My taste buds. One day I would be all about something the next it would make me sick and I would ever want to eat it again. I can not tell you how many half eaten snacks or even healthly food we have in our cubbards. From oranges, to pickles, to gummi bears to blueberries. Ugh gross ha ha
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 2:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• My dreams were VERY vivid, and I ended up keeping a dream diary and having dream meaning books on had.

The other symptom I had that I found utterly annoying was if my shower water was too hot I would get sick. I stopped eating before I showered for this reason. Yuck!
    nennaks

Answer by nennaks at 2:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• dreams and metal mouth. i always had this copper taste in my mouth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I could drink milk. Non-pregnant, I'm lactose intolerant. Exciting, huh?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:10 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I had no appetite at all, and I always have an appetite. I had to force myself to eat.
    reava

Answer by reava at 11:10 PM on Aug. 16, 2009