Has anyone had a false neg. because they tested too early?

I am not due for my period until the 13th-ish and I started spotting a week early. People said it could have been implantation spotting so I got a test and tested and it came back negative. Has this ever happened to you? If so, what was the outcome 7 months later?

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The spotting didn't last but like not even half a day. Like I went to the bathroom and it was on the tissue and after that I haven't seen it anymore and that was yesterday morning and still no period.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 2:05 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i had a false neg with this pregnancy and about a week or two later i took another one and it was pos. i am 14 wks preg now
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 2:20 PM on Aug. 9, 2009