what could this be?

well i had an odd period this month. but a negative test so i was just gonna wait to see if i got my next period. well i just noticed that i had clear stretchy discharge and i was like okay i think im ovulating. but when i wiped there was also a tiny bit of pinkish brownish discharge with it. what is this!? esp since i thought i already had implantation bleeding. ive had cramps on and off for 2 weeks now. (along with other symptoms)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes during pregnancy you will get that kind of discharge. I had implantation bleeding and then a few weeks later I had pinkish brown discharge. I had that discharge for the entire first 4 months of my pregnancy. Sounds like you are pregnant :)
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• really?? haha thats so exciting. even with the clear stretchy discharge like when you are ovulating??
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 2:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yeah, I had the clear stretchy stuff too. And I'm 32 weeks pregnant lol. You'd be surprised at the type of discharge you may produce during pregnancy...some of it is not too appealing :P
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:48 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• haha okay! i feel better now. the only thing im not having is bloating. i have nausea almost every night. i get dizzy like crazy. when my boobs hurt they tingle (but its not even often) i have been having cramps for 2 weeks now on and off. dull backaches. and i had that pinkish clear discharge for my period..it turned to dark brown. so im hoping that was implantation and that this is just discharge from pregnancy. oh im so hoping! OOOO and another thing. i keep getting tight pulling feelings in my lower abdomen. it hurts when i sneeze :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yeah, you def. sound prego! Congrats hun :)
    javila

Answer by javila at 3:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Hehe i hope so! i always get my hopes up :( but thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• have you gone to a appointment recently cus some times a few days after id spot from them goin up there or the thingy lol
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 3:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• yeah...i went wednesday for my pap....hm
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Aug. 9, 2009