Americas Got Talent?

For those of you who watch Americas Got Talent, I have a question. I just started watching it this year. They have some pretty good children on there, but exactly how are the kids supposed to do a show in Vegas? Would people really pay to go see a whole show featuring a child in Vegas? My husband was just talking about it and it got me wondering.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:25 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmm good question. I personally stopped watching, they say its a family show but some of the "entertainment" on there is not very family friendly.. I dont think strip teasing is really a tallent!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:22 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• The kids that are on there are the most spectacular performers (some of them)! Heck yes I would go see an amazing child performer!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I can't see that little boy doing leaps and dancing for a two hour show. I'm sure there are child labor laws that prohibit them from being on as long as adults are on. I'm also sure that's what the judges are thinking when they vote. It's not that the act is necessarily not good enough but when they have a novel act, how can they make it last for the length of a complete show? Personally, no I wouldn't pay and go see a child act for the evening. Not even sure I'd do it for free and it was my own kid! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 3:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2009