always wanting sex..

so ever since I had my son 12 months ago I havent been as horny as I used to be. After my son was born (after the 6 week checkup) my dh and I had sex at least once a day. But its been getting progressively worse. I mean I am the one not wanting sex as much I am just never in the mood. I am always tired from taking care of our son and he gets mad at me for not wanting sex. is there something wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• No there is nothing wrong with you,it's pretty normal to feel that way.It's hard to just turn off the mommy button.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• no, it happens to a lot of women after having a child. Get your hormones checked.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:27 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i used to think there was something wrong with me too but that's the way we are designed so that we don't end up pregnant all the time men on the other hand are trained its are duty to satisfy them .last time i checked it should be mutual sexual experience they are forgetting this to our hurt you cant convince them [men] that this is the way it is tho. they don't want to accept it cause then they might be wrong i feel for you and hope you can convince your mate without making it look like your looking for excuses ,they tend to think you don't like them if you wont .its hard to convince them you are not getting in the mood when they can so easily . keep talking and trying when you stop expressing your self so do they. you have feelings too so make them known . i think most men like this also have difficulty just cuddling too so this makes sex all the more important to them
    MAMMAGOTEIGHT

Answer by MAMMAGOTEIGHT at 2:45 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I had the same issue. It ended up being my bc.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 3:48 PM on Aug. 9, 2009