what is being actually Fertile on some days mean?

please explain exactly what fertile mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Fertile is when your eggs are released. You are usually the most fertile (when your eggs released) 14 days after your period. Thats when you want to try and get pregnant. You can usually tell you are ovulating by excessive discharge.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• It's when you are about to obvolate have your period.I think there's a couple weeks before your period that you are the most able to get pregnant.There's a over the counter test you can take to see when you are the most fertile.I should say it's different for everybody,some women can get pregnant 3 days after their period but I think it depends on how young you are,the older you are the harder it is.Some fertile days could be a few days before your period or way before that.I heard that when the egg is ready to come down the tubes to begin the period,that is when you will get pregnant but everyone is different.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Or way after that.] I ment to say..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Just so you know.. You can get pregnant at anytime during the month. Even on your period.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:22 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Your fertile period is the time when you are most likely to conceive. It begins around the time of OVULATION, when the egg is released from an ovary.

christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 3:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2009