What did your Baby Wear home form the hospital?

My DD is due soon with her 3rd Baby! She has two Toddler Sons! This Baby is to be A Girl We Believe! We're all jobless! Who knew Dh would lose his job of almost 24 Years! My SIL who is Jobless too insisits on this Baby Wearing Pink! That's SO Funny! My First born Grandson loves Pink. His Daddy gets mad at me for that! But I can't Help what A Child likes!! Can I ? Anyway. Sorry I Ramble!! Its A Big Deal what your Baby Wears home isn't it? I knew it was for my DD's!! So I'm Asking you!! I wanted something Cute & Pretty! Even some thing Hello Kitty! I Love Hello Kitty! They Love John Deere things but Wow is that Stuff Ever High? More for A Baby outfit or blanket then an Adults!! I'd Love to hear what yours wore! If you care to share! Thank you in advance! BTW- Their firstborn was A Preemie. So it was SO hard to find Any Preemie clothes but its now out there. Thankfully huh?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 2:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Congratulations!

My sons wore a onesie. My oldest was about 5 lbs when he came home, and we had to fold the sleeves up so it would fit. The younger was over 8 lbs, and we could hardly get the little outfit snapped. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 2:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I don't exactly remember I do know it was something pink and summery since I had my daughter was born in August.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 2:53 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• it was a preme size onese and it was white with blue teddy bears. i had a girl but i didnt plan on having her 5wks early. so i grabed the only preme i had and it was blue and white and it was still to big for her she was in premes till she was 3 montsh she weighted just over 4lbs
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 2:58 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• my daughter wore a cute little khacki and pink dress.. it was July and HOT! I would have put her in just a onesie if I had known how much she was gonna sweat on the way home!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i didnt know if I was having a girl or a boy so I got a white all in one, it was juicy couture amd my lil love looked so cute in it
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 3:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• It was one piece outfit....kind of like those sleepers but just an outfit. It said "CUTE" across it and was white and pink stripes. Adorable. I was so sad when she grew out of it. It was one of hubby's favorites. Our daughter was born in October, so it was a long sleeved one.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:37 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• My mom knitted a cute little cardigan in brown, and then I bought a regular white outfit (shirt and pants). We did the same for my oldest, except her cardigan was purple. I will keep the cardigans for my daughters once they grow up. I think it will be a nice thing to keep to remember the day.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 3:57 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Sorry, but whats with all the capitalization?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• My twins wore matching NB sleepers from Target. We kept it real basic. They weighed over 14 pounds (combined weight) so they never wore any preemie stuff.
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 4:10 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• We brought our baby home in the first onesie I bought after finding out I was pregnant with a boy. It was a little red and white baseball jersey looking outfit that said "Daddy's Little All Star" He looked adorable!!
    landons.mama

Answer by landons.mama at 6:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2009