any diagnosed as PCOS?

I was diagnosed with this... but I dont know a lot about it. If you were diagnosed with this what did you do to get pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Health

• i was diagnosed with this by the time i was only ten. I cant tell you exactly what i did that MADE me get pregnant...cause i dont think there are any guarantees even with a healthy person. All i can tell you is that i had stopped birth control pills, and a month later i was pregnant...with my second daughter it took FIVE YEARS with no protection for me to get pregnant again...I even had a miscarriage a few years ago...Having PCOS can suck...but one thing my doctor did tell me is that the medicine im on for my diabetes is also a good medicine for PCOS...its called metformin...talk to your doc about it!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 3:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I don't remember all the steps, but I do remember being on clomid and having to get preg through artificial insemination
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• My MIL has PCOS and a tilted uterus. She was told that she would never have children. She has had 6 children and had no problems getting pregnant. Even though the PCOS can make it nearly impossible to have children I just thought you should know that it is defiantly possible to have children even though you have it.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Progesterone and Clomid worked for me :)
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 6:06 PM on Aug. 9, 2009