When you were pregnant did you ever feel this?

I am about 26 weeks pregnant and I feel like my stomach is stretched like i pulled something ,,,,,i know you are probably thinking duh your stomach is stretched but this feels like i pulled a muscle in one spot and it hurts more there than anywhere else! any advice or???

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 3:30 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• round ligament pain...def so common. its when you move suddenly or when you sneeze. its your ligaments stretching. dont worry :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 3:32 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I had that too. I didn't know what it was and ended up going to the hospital for no reason. Round ligament pain is what it sounds like to me.
    MrsJacqueline

Answer by MrsJacqueline at 3:43 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I have the same thing in my lower left side (like by my hip) it stays hurting for days/weeks at a time then goes away and come back.. Doctor said it is just because i'm not used to having all the weight so it is pulling the legaments... Very painfull and i'm 32 weeks.. not going away :-(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2009