why would he do something like this to me i gave him everything

my boyfriend in i were together from jan 2008 to april 31st 2009 in i got pregnant with our 2nd child so back in chicago he has a 8 year old in a 1 year old. in minnesota he ha in he told me to get an abortion i said no he left me in may 2009. i just found out that he got another girl pregnant around the sametime i got pregnant shes 4 months in im 5 months so ofcorse he cheated on me. as another 1 year old all girls in two newborns on the way by 4 different mothers including me so im wondering is he going to do his new baby mother the same way he did me cause im still hurt but im doing ok.O in by the way hes living with his new baby mother in he has a felony for theft on his record, a warrant out for his arrest, he cant get a job but he working with his friend getting cash under the table. i found all this out at the end of our relationship in i cant get that out my head that he has another baby on the way .what should i do

kim239

Asked by kim239 at 3:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Live your life as a strong woman. Do the best you can do for your children.

Answer by Bmat at 3:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• turn him in if he has a warrant!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Go back to school, get financial aid or help from any source, get a good education and find a great job that will support you and your family. But first, call the cops and tell them where he is living so that they can go arrest his ass.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:41 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Forget him. He left you in May. As far as he's concerned you're yesterday's chopped liver.

Make sure you get your child support ducks in a row.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:43 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• File for child support and move on with your life

Answer by rkoloms at 4:02 PM on Aug. 9, 2009