hellllllllppppp!!!!!

Just recently I started dating my sons friend I am 40 my son is 18 and hes friend from college is 21. I havent told my son yet and I dont know how he is going to react. My son had a bunch of his friends from college over and I met him there. I want to tell my son but I dont know what to say or how he will react.

qtpa2d

Asked by qtpa2d at 3:43 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• tell ur boyfriend to tell him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• If you are truly concerned about your son's feelings, then you will stop seeing this boy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• you need an older man. You are 40 you should know it takes guys longer to mature. DO YOU WANT A BOY OR A MAN? You shouldnt date your sons friend under any circumstances. You are just asking for trouble.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Why do you want to date a KID? You are going to end up with a son the resents you. I would NEVER date a friend of my son, that is just wrong. Find someone closer to your age.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Are you nuts??! Are you really looking for a man or just another son? Or , even more likely, are you feeling your age and need the attraction of a younger man to make you feel better? If you have any sense at all, you will stop right now - RIGHT NOW!!! - and look for a man somewhere close to your own age. Good luck.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 8:16 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Nope, you are an adult woman with adult children. You don't need help. You know what you have to do. Just make sure your boy toy goes with you to face your son.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:56 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• His friend should tell him. Moms and sons dont connect the way guy friends do. Live your life your way as long as it is something you can be open about.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 1:34 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• WHAT THE??? Where are the lines drawn, when it comes to your child's friends? This will definitely end the friendship between the two of them and may start a huge fight between you and your child...aren't there anymore available men where you are?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• gross , cant find someone your age or what? I SMELL TROLL AND IF NOT POOR KD
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 6:29 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Take grown up responsibilty for your actions and tell your son. You're a grown up. 40 years old - if you're not mature enough to tell the truth to your own son, then maybe you're not even mature enough for a 20 year old. Don't take the wuss way out. Don't let your own son hear the truth from the college guy who's banging his mother.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2009