Why is it that when all else fails, BO supporters pull out the race card?

This is more of rhetorical question, really. But, I get so fed up when during a discussion, when a BOS runs out of REAL answers, and they pull out the race card. Get over it!

As a proud AMERICAN with Native American ancestry, I am a minority to a much larger degree than this man of color. It really has nothing to do with race. It is about POLICY!!!!!!! I like Alan Keys.... and I liked Colin Powell (before he went all BO on us). I think they are both men of color.

ThatTXMom

Asked by ThatTXMom at 3:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• because the race card is all they(BO supporters) know!
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 3:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yup yup... I agree
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Because they can't debate intelligently so the race card is their Ace of Spades. All it does when they pull that crap is prove they didn't have a point in the first place.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• It's one of those things that are such a sore spot. No one wants to be a racist. IMO, the people that say that are the ones that voted for him BECAUSE of his race.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I agree lovinangels totally agree.They feel so great of themselves for voting in "the black" man instead of just voting for the right reasons no matter the color of skin.The whites who voted this way solely on the fact he is a black man did so because it makes them feel like..see im not racist unlike those other people! lol Hope they have gotten all they bargained for for voting "stupidly."
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• It seems that they only do that in posts where they really can't argue with what was posted. I too have strong Native American ancestry. I believe it was my great grandmother who was full Cherokee Indian. It might be my great great grandmother. That is on my dad side and then I have Chakata on my mothers.

They either throw the race card or bring up Bush, instead of address what is being said. (not all of them, just a few)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Calling one a racist makes YOU a racist.  It appears to be the new buzz word for the left

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I wish Alan Keys were voted President. I hope that if our country makes it to the next presidential election, he runs as president.
    (Yes I have been called a racist for not supporting Obama, but liking Mr. Keys)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• What is a BO supporter...I looked it up and I can't find a actual definition.
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 4:40 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• BO=Barack Obama
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2009