Christmas Shopping!!!

Have you strated your christmas shopping yet??? If not when is the best time to start???

JaYsMoMmY09

Asked by JaYsMoMmY09 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2009 in Holidays

• I always start the week before christmas... Every year I want to start christmas shopping early but somehow christmas is always coming up so fast... lol
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 3:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I'll start my shopping around October. I tried getting it all done and out of the way last year. I was 'done' by Thanksgiving. But with finding so many great sales, and being in the stores anyway - I wound up buying more and more. I spent way over budget last Christmas and would rather avoid that this year around. It was fun because I bought the kids more than I ever have, but that's not what I want them to expect on Christmas, or remember about the holiday when they're grown.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Nov here!I attempt to do it earlier,just fail.
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 7:16 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• personally, i think the best buys are in early october just before the shelves get emptied to have room for christmas inventory. jewelry definitely in october along with electronics. clothing i think is at it's cheapest from Feb to March. have fun shopping!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:18 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I like to start early, I usually start the beginning of October and be done by Halloween. I hate waiting till December- the weather is bad, the stores are too crowded, and alot of times by then the things I want are already gone.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I shop all year round. If I see something that I know my family will want or like, I buy it. Who has the money to buy everything all at the same time anymore? My closet is full of things for the kids already. By the time Christmas comes, all I have to do is buy stocking stuffers and wrap!
    paula8986

Answer by paula8986 at 11:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• i do it all year long, but this year i have been wrapping as i buy, i am starting my christmas cards after school starts as well as baking in nov and freezing it other wise I do not get everything done!!! and it makes the holiday too streesful, this is the first year I am doing wrapping, cards and baking early we will see how it goes, ps i haven't gotten cards out for three years
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 12:25 PM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I will more than likely be the November shopper this time around. I started in October last year, but my money won't be free until November. I'm looking to buy a new minivan in October too, so I guess "Black Friday" will be my day.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2009

• I will start buying online in about a month or so. I don't like to start too early because I can't wait till christmas to have them open sometimes. So I have to just wait a little longer.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:04 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I start soon after school begins. That way I am not rushed and I get lots of choices because everything is not picked over. I may miss out on some sales but I have less stress during the holidays so it is worth it to me
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 14, 2009